I am a Myrtle Beach area labor and birth doula and Lamaze certified childbirth educator offering doula services and private childbirth classes in Horry County, Georgetown County, and Marion County. Whether you desire a “natural,” pain medicine-free birth, a low-intervention birth, or a more confident epidural or cesarean birth, I will provide compassionate, continuous, and knowledgeable labor and birth support for you and your partner.
As your doula, my goal is to provide you with resources for informed decision making and support you in the birth you want. I will work with you and your partner to:
- increase your confidence about labor, birth, and breastfeeding
- find the best way for you to cope with labor pain
- decrease use of narcotics or epidural during labor (if this is your goal)
- reduce your chance of cesarean surgery
- provide continuous support during labor and birth
Contact me to learn more about my services and schedule a free, introductory meeting. I also offer private, customized childbirth classes that fit into your schedule and meet your needs. If you’re seeking a doula or childbirth class in Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Conway, Murrells Inlet, Surfside Beach, Garden City, Little River, Lichtfield, Pawleys Island, Georgetown, Loris, or any other neighboring town in South Carolina (SC), I am local to your area.