I am a South & Metro Atlanta area labor and birth doula and childbirth educator offering doula services and private childbirth classes in Fayette, Coweta, Clayton, Henry, Douglas, Fulton, Dekalb, Gwinnett, and Cobb counties. Whether you desire a “natural,” pain medicine-free birth, a low-intervention birth, or a more confident epidural or cesarean birth, I will provide compassionate, continuous, and knowledgeable labor and birth support for you and your family.
As your doula, my goal is to provide you with resources for informed decision making and support you in the birth you want. I will work with you and your partner to:
- increase your confidence about labor, birth, and breastfeeding
- find the best way for you to cope with labor pain
- decrease use of narcotics or epidural during labor (if this is your goal)
- reduce your chance of cesarean surgery
- provide complete support during labor and birth
Contact me to learn more about my services and schedule a free, introductory meeting. I also offer private, customized childbirth classes that work with your schedule and help you meet your goals. If you’re seeking a doula in Peachtree City or anywhere in Fayette or Coweta counties, I am local to your area. I also serve the greater Atlanta metro area and will travel up to 60 miles.